Is social media marketing part of your marketing tool kit? Social media has earned its place (Article Submission)
It is a process of submitting an article related to your website. More being a crucial element of your marketing mix. Social networking has changed the way people communicate and the way businesses interact and engage with their target audience.
There are skeptics when it comes to the validity and impact of social media on a brand or business. Social media marketing is like word of mouth marketing on steroids. A single post or “tweet” has the potential of reaching thousands of people, instantly. People are social beings and they love to share, recommend and promote a business they are happy with to their friends. This turns satisfied customers into a powerful marketing resource.
Many business owners that finally venture into social media expect immediate results. That’s not how it works. It takes planning and time to build momentum. (Article Submission)
It is a process of submitting an article related to your website. More with any other marketing tactic, you need to have a strategic plan and clearly defined goals or you aren’t really going to accomplish much. Social media marketing can help your business with:
- Increasing A brand is a name, term, design, symbol or any other feature that identifies one seller’s good or se… More awareness
- Driving traffic to your website
- Monitoring what people are saying about your company
- Gathering market and competitor intelligence
- Reaching more of your targeted audiences
- Establishing thought leadership through sharing relevant content
- Maximizing the A display advertising metric which counts the number of users who have seen your ad. Video, display,… More of content and messaging
- Engaging with customers and prospects
- Supporting existing marketing campaigns
- Driving more leads into the sales pipeline
- Grow your market share, sales and revenue
- Supporting recruiting and retention efforts
- Building a community to increase word-of-mouth advocacy
- Improving customer service, retention and loyalty
“The (Return on Investment)
ROI is calculated for checking about, what is the return on a particular i… More of social media is that your business will still exist in 5 years.” – Erik Qualman
In the video below, Erik Qualman, author of Socialnomics, Digital Leader and Crisis, provides interesting statistics and great insights on the impact of social media on our culture in “Social Media Video 2013”.